What we learn today?

 
Something is very interesting to me. I spend nearly one week to prepare for a talk. Finally find it's informal, so just skimming the slides we have. But I don't regret on the endeavor that I put on the preparation.
 
On one hand,  this helps me to have a clear picture about the next generation of information theory, which I might be able to contribute to. On the other hand, I recognized it's important to organize the material and give a fast preparation of the presentation. And I also know that it would be nice if you treat it seriously in the very beginning and try to make progress at each step. Then you won't be hurry to modify your slides in the end.
 
For talking, we should keep our talk precise and every sentence serves the major point you want to make.

没有评论:

发表评论