Begin to write here in English more and train myself.

I was the excellent student last week. This is really good. I feel I am doing the correct thing in the correct direction.
 
Although some time I made mistakes, which may lead us to bad situation, I insist on control myself and haven't give up.
 
Hope this week, I can also perform well. There are a lot of things to do: final projects and take home exam due; proctoring, grading etc. We can do it one by one.
 
I plan to write something here for myself as I have time. Because I found my English is still in an embarrassed level both in speaking and in writing. Apparently, I need more training. Write a blog in English is a good thing. At least this blog is just for me to record anything I want without any worry.   I know the sentence I will write here will have many mistakes or naive in the beginning. It doesn't matter. I don't afraid anyone laugh at me, as long as I am in progress.
 
Come on Harvey.

没有评论:

发表评论