finish it and focus on important thing

I hold the teaching review section today from 4 to 8PM. It's a long time but I don't feel tired. Sometimes, if I found what I did is helpful to them, I will be happy.
 
This semester I am so busy and actually don't have much time to take care of them. I know some students are stressed out. Because this course is hard for them, especially for those who don't have any experience in Statistics before. Sometimes, I see one or two students have stress at face. and some students tried theire best to learn and ask questions.
 
As I have discussed with one student in the section, life will be more or less struggling for something at a certain point. But that's life. You nearly always have something you cannot do it quite well and always have something that you can do quite well in fact.
 
There is no doubt in my heart that I have tried my best to prepare for them. A student wrote "Thank you  --- Student Zhang " in  Traditional Chinese (謝謝 -張同學) on the board. I guess because I wrote an entire board about the major points and some useful tricks that I think might be valuable to them.  There were 6~8 students studied there to the end.   And most of them appreciate me a lot when they leave. That's not because of compliment, but because I have tried.
 
We cannot satisfy everyone. And we can always do a decnt job. I don't want to find an excuse to escape from the responsibility to do my best when I was teaching. Everytime you tried your best, you will find your benefits from it. But Of course, I will rank the important things first.
 
 
 
 

没有评论:

发表评论