I feel like to be a good researcher, we need to pay much attention to where to put our energy. There are always so many directioins for going and we even don't know where to start. 
 
Just like right now, I actually don't know where I will go. But I do bielive that I will find my way to go. I admire a lot of people who can contribute a lot for their fields. And enjoy the feeling of useful. There are many people who are trying and struggling, for the future and for the dream. 
 
There are several ways we could do:
 
. read materials, even just scan them, to make sure what they are talking about. Such as skim NIPS paper, the famous paper in your field. and the good papers from the famours group. 
 
. keep learning things. Every day, learn something --- no matter how trivial it is, even use a little time per day. What we need care is that we need to recall, think and digust them.  
 
. Read the materials related to your future field first and then pursue the broadness.
 
. Keep reading some methodology paper of how to do research. 
 
. Learn by doing.
 
 

没有评论:

发表评论