The days we have at hand.

I discussed with Julien today. It's my luck that we have such a good person besides us. From him, I have learnt a lot of things. 

These days, I spent a lot of time on writing novels and surf online across the several website SNS. It's not a good thing at all. I think time is always treasurable for all of us. 
A lot of time, when we lose the opportunity, it will never come back. How could I turn all my life into this direction?

It's good that I enjoy writing and hanging out with my friends. In a long run, it won't hurt anybody and we can have more friends than usual. But if we only count on this to bring us pleasure, it's undoubtably too naive. 

This is coming to the end of Feb. I still have several month left. NIPS is a very good reason for us to focus on research, and we also have a cooperation with Shengping. I don't want mess all these up.

I hope one day, I can be a guy like julien, who is a person nice to others and also very diligent on doing things. So he lives in this world very well. It's okay for us to have totally different perspective about life and this world. But the principles in this world never change. we all have to work hard for food and leisure time, else who is going to pay you for the Internet bill you have every month, and the food from the Chinese supermarket?

Well, when we have this idea in mind, it's good for us to start step by step. It's might not good to us to run too fast, but it's always good to have a plan and something in mind.

I am coming, my dear. 

没有评论:

发表评论