love math more

Things are getting more and more interesting. I like reading papers which have more theoretical analysis. 

Even several years ago, I cannot imagine I would pick up a theoretical paper to read. It's totally not my flavor at that time. But now, things got changed. 

Apparently, the theories and math beauties are more appealing to me. I don't know if there is one day, I can publish my first theoretical paper, no matter it's on statistics, optimization or machine learning, I think I would be very happy to get to that point. 

Life is more about enjoy what we are doing and chase our dreams, not just simply compare with this guy and that guy to prove our excellence over others. 

I want to learn more math and do more work solidly. This is for myself to develop myself continuously, but not to show off math skills.



没有评论:

发表评论